Hobbyist Forums banner

So, How did the Thank You cars go over??

3K views 55 replies 23 participants last post by  jhoop302 
#1 ·
I'm curious as to the reaction the cars might have gotten. Did everyone like them or?
Seeing as their are only 60 of them, who here has one?
Glad to see the pics and know that everyone had a great time.
Chris

#53 ·
hoosier-lightning said:
The TY Cars will be very hard to keep track of. As I am sure the Market is gonna be swamped with them next week.
Yea, going back and documenting the PSR's will be difficult too.

The cool thing about the HobbyTalk Exclusives is I can document them as I mail them. That way I have the ownership history from day one. BTW - I've got to locate some of the 350Z's that were given away at Lightning Fest this year.

#54 ·
rwwcarguy said:
Yea, going back and documenting the PSR's will be difficult too.

The cool thing about the HobbyTalk Exclusives is I can document them as I mail them. That way I have the ownership history from day one. BTW - I've got to locate some of the 350Z's that were given away at Lightning Fest this year.
About a month or so ago one of the 350z's was sold on the bay mixed in with a large lot of cars . Its gonna be tough to keep track of all of these , cant wait until January to get one :thumbsup:

#56 ·

hoosier-lightning said:
Now there is a concept. John, what number did you get? I was wondering why you did not show it to me at Fest?
hi shane - lets see its sunday afternoon at fest - i was given A thank you car #06 . for giving a few items to the auction - getting this car left my mind - when the GUYS AT RANDYS PIZZA SHOP - AKA THE WILD WEEK END OF WHEELS - WHY WAS I UPSET AT THIS .MMMM lets see
Friday = price of the FAMOUS SET OF SIX . $100.00
SAT. = PRICE OF THE FAMOUS SET OF SIX . $60.00
SUNDAY= NEAR THE END OF SHOW SET OF SIX . $40.00
YES 40.00 a set . i do not blame anyone who got in on this sale.but WHEN LOTS OF HARD WORKING FOLKS - LIKE ME SPEND 120.00 PER SET . AND THEM ON TOP OF THAT -WATCHING FOLKS WHO I REALLY THINK ALOT OF KISSING THESE GUYS BUTT.aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is part of the real reason i left fest and did not get into any long guybyes . I HOPE WHEN THE WILD WEEKEND GUYS FINALLY BITE THE BULLET - THAT THEY WILL HAVE LOTS OF THESE CARS left - FOR STICKING IT INTO EVERY ONE -
These are the type of people they really are - and I for one will never buy anything from them or support there show in any way.shape or what ever. this is just my 2 cents on this subject and i do not think fest needs these guys at all. just one man's thought's on this subject .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.