Hobbyist Forums banner

So, How did the Thank You cars go over??

3K views 55 replies 23 participants last post by  jhoop302 
Wow

superduty455 said:
I'll make it easy for everyone. The one on ebay is 1 of 10 of these cars I have. I've been siting on these for a few months now.
Yes, I am testing the waters to see what the market will bear on these. I'm willing to trade a couple of them.
So far this is the first one on ebay, and I have already gave one away.

As for the just a tampo comment, yeah, it is just CG 15 Firebird with a tampo, but I have a good feeling that you can't just pick one up and go somewhere to get it done. Then make up the cards with their font's etc...

I was ust curious as to how these went over as Mark and I talked about them for a bit. He knew that I would put one or two on ebay. I think we're all a little curious.
Anyway, anyone who has a problem with it or me, feel free to email me off the board. Thanks
:)
Chris
HI am i seeing this right - YOU GOT 10 cars because they used your car and YOU never even came to fest .if this is right - this whole thing SUCKS. lets give rob 25 cars and bobby 25 cars too . this is really so wrong its not even funny. but there was lots of things done wrong at fest this year in my opinion .

hoosier-lightning said:
Now there is a concept. John, what number did you get? I was wondering why you did not show it to me at Fest?
hi shane - lets see its sunday afternoon at fest - i was given A thank you car #06 . for giving a few items to the auction - getting this car left my mind - when the GUYS AT RANDYS PIZZA SHOP - AKA THE WILD WEEK END OF WHEELS - WHY WAS I UPSET AT THIS .MMMM lets see
Friday = price of the FAMOUS SET OF SIX . $100.00
SAT. = PRICE OF THE FAMOUS SET OF SIX . $60.00
SUNDAY= NEAR THE END OF SHOW SET OF SIX . $40.00
YES 40.00 a set . i do not blame anyone who got in on this sale.but WHEN LOTS OF HARD WORKING FOLKS - LIKE ME SPEND 120.00 PER SET . AND THEM ON TOP OF THAT -WATCHING FOLKS WHO I REALLY THINK ALOT OF KISSING THESE GUYS BUTT.aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is part of the real reason i left fest and did not get into any long guybyes . I HOPE WHEN THE WILD WEEKEND GUYS FINALLY BITE THE BULLET - THAT THEY WILL HAVE LOTS OF THESE CARS left - FOR STICKING IT INTO EVERY ONE -
These are the type of people they really are - and I for one will never buy anything from them or support there show in any way.shape or what ever. this is just my 2 cents on this subject and i do not think fest needs these guys at all. just one man's thought's on this subject .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.