Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Can't wait ...

4C & 6C Mod.

Kids are staying home this year ... so focus is all gonna be on the races for this one lol (missed my mains 'cause my son was sick, he's fine now) ... geez it was tough when my wife told me "there's always next year you know!" lol

Steve Salvas

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
charleys steak house wed night 8 pm be there!

kansas city cooked pittsburgh style
salad
bread
baked potato loaded

i want to thank my sponsors above for a well "rounded" figure!

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
it is a toss up right now for me. I don't know if it will be touring and 1/12th stock or 1/10 4 cell 19t and 1/12th 4 cell 19t oval. but I will run 2 classes.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Katfish!!! Can me and my camera come along again???? (oh my wife too!) Food was awesome!

Kenny B

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
kenny you are welcome to join us for dinner any time! we enjoy the company of assorted racers from out of state! and yes i think they have great steaks! my plan is to one day fill charleys with 150 oval heads! these guys are so hard core they think they cant miss 1 hour out of 120 for some good food? baker and blackstock were going to microwave a burrito bought at the little shop at the hotel for dinner? brave peole i tell ya!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
it's touring off- road oval! lol

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Uh oh!

I may skip the racing all togetehr and just see how many $3 beers I can knock back trackside. I can hear ole scarecrow now. Drivers go low, Yak in turn four.:freak: Well maybe not but it'd make for a good story to tell the grandkids.

Count me in for 4c stock if I make it at all.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Snowbird talk already?

I haven't even finished racing the state series yet. LOL!

But I will run.
4 cell 19T Oval (of course)
4 cell Classic Stock (new class) <<(now i started a rumor)heh heh! :devil:
Maybe 12th 19T (if i only had one)

Rob (AKA Steve)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts