Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is on tap for February. '33 Willys Pickup.

On another note, Street Freaks will change drastically for '05. Details still in the works. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Mike

I LOVE IT! I also dig the BWF deuce roadster.
I think they should have given you the ball all along.

P.S. Where's my friggin updated Fest info flyer. LOL

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Uhg!!! All I'm getting is that nasty little red X! Guess I'll have to wait til I get home...is this on the members only page too? (I'm checking right now...)

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SiNutt said:
Uhg!!! All I'm getting is that nasty little red X! Guess I'll have to wait til I get home...is this on the members only page too? (I'm checking right now...)
Nope, this is a public sneak peek.

·
Registered
127 Posts
pms485 said:
Thanks Rob. Second one I've ever done. I hope I get to do a few more, unfortunatly, I do them for free. :rolleyes:
If you keep the shading n stuff layered (assuming you're using transparancies for the shading) then you can easily manipulate paint jobs later. Making the first 'template' the most time consuming... Given of course, you can get away with re-using the template.

The best news is that each one you do, gets better!!! I always end up learning something new/trying a new technique/or software gets better. I look at work I did 5 years ago and think how bad the detail/template looks now. At the time I thought it looked great. Makes me wonder how crappy my current work will look in 5 years! lol
-r

1 - 20 of 56 Posts