Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fest car thread started a lot of buzz about the 05 Mustang. It's been long enough since NF came out... Here is the new 05 Mustang 2:1 mockup.

:wave:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Of course not. But cover it with cartoon characters and it would be horrible... :freak:

The Fest tampos are part of the charm, and have always been done in good taste, limited to one small area.
:)

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Does that mean the Fest Pace car tampos would ruin the car?
I think he means Clue, Spiderman, Monopoly, Coke, etc. I am sure we could all live with the Fest Pace Car tampo exception!

And Mac, I bid $5.01! :tongue:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
I think he means Clue, Spiderman, Monopoly, Coke, etc. I am sure we could all live with the Fest Pace Car tampo exception!

And Mac, I bid $5.01! :tongue:
Exactly what I meant! I thought this particular thread was about the new '05 Mustang casting, not the Fest car.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I am gonna crap my pants the first time I see this on the pegs! Looks awesome!!
So when will it be out? Thanks for the peek.

Hey PMS, can we get a sneak peak of the Ford GT....please, pretty please?? If it's even mocked up yet.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I love it.

And tell you what, if you let me have that one, I'll give you a ride in a 1:1 '05 Mustang at next year's Fest.

I'm to be called when my local dealership gets one in. If I like it when I test drive it, I'm placing an order. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks good, and it even has rear view mirrors. Haven't seen that on a JL casting in a loooong time. I hope the finished thing will have an opening hood, as this one doesn't appear to. Hope it's released in the bright limeish green color the real thing comes on, or silver with a red interior. Can't wait...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts