Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a small haul this week, more will be coming later in the week. I ordered a few items from Global Diecast, Nickelcast, and another Code 3 Vehicle. I also got a deal on some great items from one of our members that should be here later this week.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice grabs Dave. You should bust out the paint brush and go to work on the rear of the Mini Pumper and detail it.

I would love to do that I saw one on another board that somebody did but I don't have the patience for that kind of painting.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Sweet!...

:thumbsup:

I love this truck Dave, Nice!....:thumbsup:....I tried to get some info at Global Diecast, is Steve on Vacation?....Nickcast, Boy I love that site I received my order from them just last week, am waiting on some HO building from Mega Hobby, and today I received my first order from other online Store which I'll be posting soon.....again great finding dave!!....

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:thumbsup:

I love this truck Dave, Nice!....:thumbsup:....I tried to get some info at Global Diecast, is Steve on Vacation?....Nickcast, Boy I love that site I received my order from them just last week, am waiting on some HO building from Mega Hobby, and today I received my first order from other online Store which I'll be posting soon.....again great finding dave!!....

Not sure if Steve is on Vacation I know that my payment was accepted but have not seen if my last order was shipped, I know that they are occasionally slow but they are a great bunch to deal with. Thanks for the compliment I saw the truck and just had to have it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts