Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's the sound of me drinking coffee from the new mug I received from plankowner.

Ol'sarge and I had been gettin a few cars together for his children. I sent out a few extras I had and Sarge sent out some Art work and a plethora of other things. (you know sarge....)

So Adrian sent me a very nice mug from the USS MASON along with a neet little coin.

Adrian thank you very much. I hope you made it back ok.
Brian
:wave:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Cool. I too got Adrian and his boys some CARS Mack playsets he had asked for, and a few other cars. I got a box from Adrian today. It contained a mug, coin and an awesome hat. Thanks Adrian.

JP2

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
It's the least I could do for all the generosity you guys (and others) have shown me and my family while I'm out here on deployment. Don't tell anybody but there are more boxes out there on the way to some other special people from this site. ;) I hope all enjoys the geedunk I've sent and please consider it just a small form of thanks for all that you have done. I don't think I can say thank you enough. Knowing the smiles you all helped bring to my little one's faces. You guys have all been great!

Adrian

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I guess it sent it to the wrong mason, so Plank where'd you come up with that name anyway ? - LOL I'm sure Mase is glad your not on the Topeka huh ?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Actually, Raquel came up with the name Mason for our third child just over nine years ago. It was just fate that when it was time to transfer from my last duty station, the USS Mason was available to transfer to. The ship is actually only five years old. It's cool because Mase likes to claim the ship as "his." :p

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
plankowner said:
Actually, Raquel came up with the name Mason for our third child just over nine years ago. It was just fate that when it was time to transfer from my last duty station, the USS Mason was available to transfer to. The ship is actually only five years old. It's cool because Mase likes to claim the ship as "his." :p
Now that's cool!!
I know I'm speaking for a lot of folks when I say that this is just a little way of thanking you and your family for your sacrifices Adrian. Please don't feel obligated to send anything in return, it's the least we could do! :wave: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Woody68RS said:
Now that's cool!!
I know I'm speaking for a lot of folks when I say that this is just a little way of thanking you and your family for your sacrifices Adrian. Please don't feel obligated to send anything in return, it's the least we could do! :wave: :thumbsup:
Disregard what Bill said, send something really cool, like a torpedo or something :lol: :eek: :devil:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Disregard what Bill said, send something really cool, like a torpedo or something :lol: :eek: :devil:
Nice! That might cost me some extra postage and what with all the mail restrictions placed on us nowadays.... :cool: :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts