Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually, you can buy iron on transfer paper and print it yourself. Then you can iron it on anything. BUT if any of you guys try to sell them, you're going to have to cut me in the deal

hehehehe

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Thats my new uniform!

I love them all! Although the Mac. is a bit washed out. A shirt for everyday of the week. My new wardrobe for sure. I wonder how much the camera work, screen fab and printing would cost? Looks like a minimum four color job. Spendy but just flat Beautiful! Dig it - Bill

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
Bill Hall said:
I love them all! Although the Mac. is a bit washed out. A shirt for everyday of the week. My new wardrobe for sure. I wonder how much the camera work, screen fab and printing would cost? Looks like a minimum four color job. Spendy but just flat Beautiful! Dig it - Bill
I think a cafepress T is about $15, not really any more than the T itself would cost in the high street. OK, so you only get one item but then how many do you need? Sure beats getting 100 shirts done at $4 each.

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Looks great, may use the scheme to try and do up a real life paint job on a couple then get out my blacklight. :eek: rr

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
roadrner said:
Looks great, may use the scheme to try and do up a real life paint job on a couple then get out my blacklight. :eek: rr

And what else do you plan on pulling out? Does it ryhme with Bong? No wait...

:dude: :tongue:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts