Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I'm in the right forum but we had a ton of Slash/SCT trucks along with some 1/18 cars also tonight at Indy Slots. What a great time! Here are some pics:

·
Registered
560 Posts
YES it was great night of racing over 60 entries and good friendly racing.

I didnt know the short course truck could be so fun on the carpet.

Nice pictures.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
now that is what stadium racing is really about... going to have to come back and and do some racing:thumbsup:

·
Registered
247 Posts
YES it was great night of racing over 60 entries and good friendly racing.

I didnt know the short course truck could be so fun on the carpet.

Nice pictures.:thumbsup:
Drivers thanks for racing at indy slots. Wednesday and Suturday slash bashing and sc10 blitz and don't forget the Losi strike and stadium trucks and 16 and 18 scale vehicles.Thanks to Josh"Driver" and his wife and son for the photo shoot.Mr.Doug from IndySlots thanks for Hosting an awesome day and night of racing.Still cannot figure out who's green car is in photo,sorry chad.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Awsome night at the track! Thanks to Doug and Joe for working the MC and everyone else that came out. Lets keep the numbers UP.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is there a place that rules are posted? I assume there is a stock Slash class. What other types of classes are racing? What days and times?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Is there a place that rules are posted? I assume there is a stock Slash class. What other types of classes are racing? What days and times?
Right now they run stock Slash, Short Course(any SCT truck that is not a stock Slash), 1/10 stadium truck, and 1/18 on Wed. @7pm and Sat. 1pm and 7pm.

·
Registered
42 Posts
There is enough demand to run it twice on Saturdays?! How is the tenth scale stadium truck turnout? Is there a mah limit on lipo batteries in the stock Slash class?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is enough demand to run it twice on Saturdays?! How is the tenth scale stadium truck turnout? Is there a mah limit on lipo batteries in the stock Slash class?
There's usually just a handful of stadium trucks. I don't believe there is a mah limit on lipo's.

·
Registered
560 Posts
As for the stock slashes use any battery there really is no advantage with more power due to the shorter track layouts, but the truck must remain stock if you add brushless you be put in with the sc10 blitz losi ect...

But just for perspective TQ in stock slash ran 24 laps and TQ in SCT classes ran 24 laps just faster average lap times. the layout equalize the field. There are no large straights to gain ground on anyone its all driving and timing the jumps. But most of all its having fun.

All I know is we had 8 heats with all of them with 7to9 trucks in each heat except for 2 which was 18th and I think stadium truck (3 or 4)entries in each.

We had A, B ,and C mains for stock slash

Some people do like to run there trucks at 1:00 and then race again at 7:00:freak:

If you have a slash or any of the other similar trucks it is a blast!
Using a slash for what it was intended for JUMPING

·
Registered
228 Posts
Dude! That's awesome guys! I may have to park the e buggy one night and come race with you guys. Looks like an absolute blast. Keep this thread open don't put it on the Indy slots thread. This is a whole other deal. Are you guys goin to try running on wednesdays too?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude! That's awesome guys! I may have to park the e buggy one night and come race with you guys. Looks like an absolute blast. Keep this thread open don't put it on the Indy slots thread. This is a whole other deal. Are you guys goin to try running on wednesdays too?
Yeah, we had a big turnout last Wed.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts