Stock motors, 4 cell.
Doors open around 1:00 and racing will start are 7:30
2 4 min. heats and a 150 lap main

Pay out as of now
Amain win $70.00
Bmain win $20.00
Cmain win $10.00
More racers more cash

The track is 105 ft centerline very simular to Madness but with more traction.
$12.00 entry fee.

Location St.Bernard High school , Montville ,CT,(3 miles from the Mohegan Sun)
Rt 395 exit 79A to Rt2, get off exit 1, take a right,3light the school is on your left(post office)

Any questions call Steve K
Hobbitat
860 848 4799

·
Registered
227 Posts
Why Should Hobbitat Change Their Race Schedule? Everyone Has A Busy Schedule. The Carrot Has Been Dangled Come If You Choose.
Daryl Poprosky

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
LOWELL said:
Why Should Hobbitat Change Their Race Schedule? Everyone Has A Busy Schedule. The Carrot Has Been Dangled Come If You Choose.
Daryl Poprosky
Daryl,
Com down... we are just saying we would be there if it were a different day. I'de love to come, but some of us already made other plans.
See ya at the next one, Jon Anderson

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
I will start to pay more attention to the correct spelling now. lol just show up sally, we all know your fast there, show your talent elsewhere.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OLDTIMER, when you come down and beat my 4 fastest drivers I'll change my dates.
Now 2 carrots are dangling

Steve

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nick, This is our weekly racing, I though since your tour hasn't started yet, I'd invite you down and open it up to all the chassis. The next couple of weekends your travaling and than the Sizzler.
It was a short notice but it wasn't anything special except for the payout.

Steve K

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
PUF19 said:
he only asked for you to change the date to get MORE attendance, as most of use will be @ Madness sat night. So I guess you and your 4 fast guys have a good time...
nick relax man, its an internet speaking thing. would it be right to ask you to change your tour race? becauseI have something to do that day? no you just either say cant go or dont post anything at all. We know bohem and I am sure it wasnt to start things, simple as that, now I was talking to steve today maybe we can make this happen again inbetween some other flat track events in the near future. we have an avg of 15 guys everyweek so there is plenty to match everyones style of racing, fast or who cares mode, im here for laps-(thats my dad), hopefuly some can make it down or next time. Its a cash race vs braging rights or a 10 trophy.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
that was some of the best racing I have done in a long time, bob, clayton, mike s, dave c that was clean fun racing. all of us had a great time, hope you guys can make it down next week or sometime in the near future, We run every friday night.
Run down of the A main
1st/tq-Ken K
2nd Bod Pedone
3rd Mike S
4th clayton jennings
5th dave carter
Steve thanks for puting on the show, went smooth as silk with no problems at all, like usual.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts