Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be old news, but I found some Since '68 and 100% at my local Tuesday Morning this week. Even had multiple '67 Camaro Since '68!

·
Banned
610 Posts
Tuesday morning

Hey Challenger, there is another Tuesday Morning on 25 out by the walmart. It,s in the shopping center across from Brookshires, with Dollar General and regions bank and a few other stores. Good luck, Russ:thumbsup:

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Challenger, there is another Tuesday Morning on 25 out by the walmart. It,s in the shopping center across from Brookshires, with Dollar General and regions bank and a few other stores. Good luck, Russ:thumbsup:
Yeah, that's where I found them. The one on 80 had exactly 1 Since '68 '67 Camaro hardtop LOL!

Here's what the one on 25/Lakeland has:

Since '68
Baja Breaker
Large and In Charger
Duster Thruster
'67 Camaro hardtop
'34 3-window
Ford Falcon

100%
'70 Mustang Boss 429 red
'63 Corvette green

If anyone needs any, let me know. I'll be happy to pick them up for cost and postage (Since '68s are $2 and the 100% are $4).

·
Registered
674 Posts
WTH is a Tuesday Morning?
Its a "Big Lots" or "Dollar Tree" for higher end merchandise. They actually get some pretty nice stuff, but you still gotta watch because their sale price is often higher than what you can get at WallyMart or Dollar stores. A lot of their stuff is "name brand," for those who enjoy advertising what they buy to the world. But I have found an occasional better end diecast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts