1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Nice Lamborghini's Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Pictures don't do the Aventador justice. I passed on the other colors, but had to get this silver one.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I've sworn off of nine out of ten mainline releases, so I wouldn't be getting these two, but I like the colors. I have a flat grey Reventon roadster that I want wheel swap with some Real Riders eventually. It should look pretty hot then.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The Estoque is a proven winner on the track, winning at least 1 tournament @ RLD a few months back. The Aventador is on the roster for next season. It will be interesting to see how it does against the many other exotics.

GspeedR :cool:

edit: I made a trip to TRU today and found a single Aventador on the pegs, so I bought it. With a plastic chassis. it only weighs in @ 33 grams. But its dimensions/proportions are somewhat unique...75mm total length...42.5mm wheelbase. The center of gravity seems to be ~20mm in front of the rear axle which several millimeters forward of where I thought it would be. I assume this is due to the 15mm of front overhang. I plan on running it on the 'GsR road coarse' this weekend to see if it can hold its own on Fat Track. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts