Hobbyist Forums banner

Silva Concepts!!

65K views 637 replies 129 participants last post by  Kenwood 
#1 ·
New product for Silva Concpts:
I have updated my HPS shock nuts. I have added a support bushing in the nut for better sealing and better shaft support. All the new HPS shock kits will be coming with the update. The nuts can be purchased by themselfs as a update and the part numbers are:
SC134 Silver
Sc135 Blue
SC136 Black
SC137 Hard
SC138 Red

Also I now have the shock ends. They are very thru when you put them on the shaft. Here are the part numbers:
SC120 Silver
SC121 Blue
SC122 Black
SC123 Hard
SC124 Red

Also coming mid September the X-FACTOR 4 !!!!

D & D Silva

See less See more
#27 ·
I am not sure if the new shocks will include the o-ring seal but if they do not here is the part number:

SC126 HPS Shock Nut O-ring

Bleeding these is a bit tricky if you use the o-ring. Just take your time and bleed it like you do an HPI shock. Get your rebound the same for both shocks and then go race all day. With the new bushing I think the shocks stay pressurized longer which should make them last longer in between rebuilds.

#28 · (Edited)
Hey D & D!

I just ordered my Silva Concept blue HPS shock kit (SC128). Will it be coming with the blue shock bodies, and shock caps? I am just wondering, because on your website (www.silvaconcepts.com) and the IRS website (www.teamirsrc.com) there are no pictures of the HPS shock kits. :confused:

Alrighty, guess that's all for now!:thumbsup:

Thanks!
Justin #29
JDM RC Racing
www.geocities.com/cornwallrc

#29 ·
Tony thanks for the good words. Also keep us posted on the life you are getting out of them between rebuilds.

Justin, thanks for the support!

More news on the X-FACTOR 4,
The chassis kit will be based on the L4, There are many new things on the car to help out with the performance. Most of all the parts will be inter changable to the L4.

I am working on a new website and I will have more news up very soon.

D & D Silva

#30 ·
Awsome! So basically this will be a conversion kit for L4O? Hope there will be pics and such available soon, because I am looking for a chassis upgrade, and the X-factor might be the next buy when it is released!

So my HPS shock kit will be completely blue? LOL, Just wondering, because my car is all blue, want them to match, lol. Here's a pic of my Sylva Concept hop-up car:

Thanks!
Justin #29
JDM RC Racing
www.geocities.com/cornwallrc

#40 ·
I just got done running the new shocks this weekend out here at the Velodrome nats and they worked well. I TQ'd, set a new track record and won the A main with them. What was more amazeing was running a lap of 10.9 sec which is 69mph with a 4 cell mod car! The new updates are killer!

-Monti-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.