Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 638 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,312 Posts
This may be a dumb question but do you use the new bushing in addition to all the existing parts or does the new bushing replace the flat white washer on top of the o-ring?

Thanks
RC

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
just assembled using the update kit.....awesome. can't feel any grind or wobble of the shaft.....seems to do the trick.good products,good guys and hockey fans to boot. keep it up guys.
dusty

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
bluelineracer said:
just assembled using the update kit.....awesome. can't feel any grind or wobble of the shaft.....seems to do the trick.good products,good guys and hockey fans to boot. keep it up guys.
dusty
Now if we can get to see hockey this year.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I want to thank everyone for the positive feed back on the updated shocks.

X-Factor 4 update:

I will be shipping all the chassis kits and spare parts to IRS on Tuesday of next week. I will have part numbers posted very shortly.

D & D Silva

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
DSILVA said:
I want to thank everyone for the positive feed back on the updated shocks.

X-Factor 4 update:

I will be shipping all the chassis kits and spare parts to IRS on Tuesday of next week. I will have part numbers posted very shortly.

D & D Silva
Are there any pics we can see?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey D & D! What would be the price range for the X-Factor (Canadian)? If this information is available, it would be great, because I am very interested in upgrading my Team Associated RC10 L4O to the X-Factor!

Thanks!

Justin #29

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
D & D, what is the part number of the platic bushing for the new shock update? BTW, love the way your shock build, sure makes life easier.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Do you guys know where I can buy the new caster blocks from Associated. Ziggy said something about they were on the market, where can I buy them????

Thanks...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Well, what I normally do, is get the part number for the product, then ask my local hobby shop to order it, and it then comes in. But that depends if your hobby shop will aloow this...

Justin #29

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I guess it's fairly new and I cant find the part number? I dont know if anyone has seen these yet, if so please let me know where I can buy them. I guess I could always call Ziggy?

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
mario.. if your talking about the new molded mounts with the set screws, the part number is # 4561 according to associated web site..

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
MIKE VALENTINE said:
burbs the #4561 is for the 1/12 scale as seen in this file http://download.teamassociated.com/pdf/catalogs/drawing_12l4.pdf
don't think they would work to well on a oval car
Mario,
Yep those are the ones Ziggy was running and was tearing up the track with.

When I saw his car I asked him if those were the ones that now come with the 12L4 and he said you betcha.

Peace, herb and orange skittles,
Dizzle

41 - 60 of 638 Posts