Hobbyist Forums banner
81 - 100 of 139 Posts
I've been thinking about getting into the Farmer line of siku for a while. Seeing those tractors, I might just... Farming vehicles haven't interested me much so far, harvesters, bailers etc. But they look really nice. Especially the bigger scales.

I've been thinking about getting into the Farmer line of siku for a while. Seeing those tractors, I might just... Farming vehicles haven't interested me much so far, harvesters, bailers etc. But they look really nice. Especially the bigger scales.
Yes the tractors in my pics are all the 1/87 scale which are expensive to buy but fit in with many different diorama themes.

Oh you mirrored the image. They do have a more realistic range, don't they. You won't find a lot of generic fantasy cars and some of us actually prefer that. Check www.siku.de if you want to know more about the current line, there are PDF catalogs available for download. :thumbsup:

Oh you mirrored the image. They do have a more realistic range, don't they. You won't find a lot of generic fantasy cars and some of us actually prefer that. Check www.siku.de if you want to know more about the current line, there are PDF catalogs available for download. :thumbsup:
interesting site-i cant understand how to navigate! appreciate the info kiwi78-i used my laptop camera to take the pic-i dont know if there is a flip mode option-lol. what do you mean by generic fantasy cars? am i collecting crap? im just asking-lmk. i know the jeep is by far the best casting ive seen with the roll bar-except it doesnt open doors! im loco for cars with opening doors/hoods/trunks-etc. lonestar is another favorite for opening doors. i have loose siku i have to post. some might be vintage-? maybe.

81 - 100 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.