Hobbyist Forums banner

Siku V series

16K views 49 replies 8 participants last post by  Lummox 
#1 ·
My vintage diecast Siku collection starting with the lowest number.

V 201 Fiat 1800 1963 -1968...

V 202 BMW 1500 1963 -1968...

See less See more
#5 ·
Fantastic cars.

Someone posts a picture of a HW TH and 100 people reply.Someone posts some really great older diecast like this.....crickets.

Guntown,I always enjoy the pics that you post.You are truly a guy that collects what he likes.I do the same thing.Didnt start out that way for me,but I changed,and enjoy the hobby more then I ever have.

If you really love cars and toy cars,there is just way to much great stuff out there like this to just focus on just the stuff from the last 6 months.

great stuff man!!!! :wave::thumbsup::hat:

Mike

#7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like the pics 'cause I have a bunch more cars to post once I get all the pics done. I'm trying to post them by the numbers, not sure how it will work where I'm missing some. Guess I'll add them at the end.

Your right about collecting the same old thing in the stores all the time Mike, it can get a bit stale.

Siku design can sometimes be a little quirky (wait 'til you see the GTO and Mustang) but I think thats what draws me to them. I also love the faceted headlights and the opening features of the later cars.

#14 ·
Such a unique and intersting collection! Probably most are rare, huh?
It's nice to see at least some interest on this thread. :thumbsup:

Pretty wild how most have headlights and tailights as seperate pieces. Siku was probably the first to do that in this scale.
VERY cool!!!

#15 · (Edited)
They are definately hard to find, especially here in the states. Some have rare color variations and wheel variations. Very similar to Matchbox the wheels changed thru the years including the transitionals to superfast type wheels in the '70s. Not sure how many were made but I'm sure far less than Matchbox....not as many collectors either. I have a really good book on them but its in German so I'm slowly deciphering the information. I went from collecting cars to learning a new language! Keep checking back I have another 50 or so to take pics of.

V 225 Trailer (Anhanger) 1964-1968...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.