Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Do you know when these become available for sale? I really want the truck and powerboat combo. I saw some pics of it from the Nuremburg toy show awhile ago and have been waiting for it to come to market.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The siku websites presents these as September releases. I live in New Zealand and we have just seen the May releases come through and some July ones, so I'd say within the next two or three months they should be everywhere at least taking normal stock turnover into account.

Since you probably have to rely on online sites and outfits because new stock hasn't been coming to the US in almost a year and will not in the foreseeable future, you might have it sooner rather than later depending on who you buy from.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Thanks I want that boat trailer combo really bad. Can you recommend an online site where I might be able to purchase this? I have no problem purchasing from an international retailer.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I've seen the pulling tractor for sale already but I'll wait for the prices to come down. They usually sell higher when they're first released. I have bought some stuff from the site you listed but usually I use global e-bay for my purchases. Be aware of the shipping and wait time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts