Hobbyist Forums banner

Siku 1967 catalogue scans ...........

5K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Milton Fox Racing 
#1 ·
#9 ·
This was very cool! Thanks for posting.

I love the old Siku American cars. I have the Wildcat, Bonneville Convertible, Olds 98, and Toronado. I just recently got the Cadillac Fleetwood off of OFAS. I practically had to cash in my 401K for that one, but I've been looking for it for a long time!

#15 ·
A little while back I started collecting the pages from Tale of the Toy Cars and things like your scans here. Eventually I would like to make my own reference (Sears Christmas Catalog) book. The information shared far exceeds anything that could be found in a traditional book.

#16 ·
That's actually a really great idea. A book like that would sure be a hit!
I envision it might be like an old Auto World catalog like the ones I have from '68 to '71 only huge like a NYC phone book. :thumbsup:

Would you include Tonka and Buddy-L type toys as well?

#20 ·
I was wondering where those went off to. I moved this thread and (3) others over here to SIKU.

And also found a handful of Minichamp threads in the Shuco section to move as well.

If you (and others) find more wayward threads outside their proper neighborhood let me know! :cheers2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.