1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only black and white is allowed and no police cars. This is a lawless zone! lol

Some monochromatic Mopars.

A 'Cuda and a Camaro duking it out.

A sweet old Pontiac(This one gets a solo shot since my collection is a mess right now as I've been slowly working on reorganizing it and can't find the one I wanted to take a pic of with it, my b&w '57 Custom Royal Lancer.)

Here's an older shot of the Lancer, it's in the background though since I was focusing on the chase when I took it.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Here you go, 57 Dodge Royal Lancer - one of my very early M2s.

I photographed this one from the passenger's side instead of the driver's side like I usually do because the driver's side had a lot of quality issues and, as a result, I eventually replaced it. Just discovered I never took any new pictures when I got the replacement, however.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Indeed, the 1965 Chevy is from Jada, not Maisto; the similar Maisto Custom Shop toy models (Buick Riviera, 1960 Pontiac, 1964 Ford Galaxie) are lightweights by comparison!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I've seen that Fairlane in other threads but never said anything about it, I keep hoping I might find one to also detampo the Auto-Drags stuff and put on some street wheels. I'd probably also do an interior swap, it sure looks nice with the black one like you did.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts