1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,715 Posts
Awesome pictures guys congrats.👍

·
Super Moderator
2,055 Posts
Love these! I'm still in the phase of taking basic photos on a white background for cataloging my collection, but at some point I'm sure I'll start playing around with them a bit more. In the meantime I'll just enjoy seeing everyone else's!

·
Administrator
35,966 Posts
It is possible that since this is your first post you cant make an attachment (but it usually works.) Try instead to copy and paste the image into the post reply box. Otherwise you may have to wait until 3rd post - security protocols and all you know!

Reactions: samace22

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is possible that since this is your first post you cant make an attachment (but it usually works.) Try instead to copy and paste the image into the post reply box. Otherwise you may have to wait until 3rd post - security protocols and all you know!
To Milton My Brother found my Dad phone and wanted to post tings only my Dad can operate this phone he came and showed me the message. Patrick Jackman and Tefloncinco are the same person that my father Army name I've since taken the phone. I Cameron don't want to be a problem my brother is Chavez .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts