Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My birthday is Sept. 22 (hitting the big 50). We're packing suitcases for vacation, and my youngest son left some things my wife had stored in one sitting in the middle of the basement floor. What the heck is this I'm wondering. A seal inner of Corvettes! And a JL display case. He forgot to hide them again. My wife's not to happy with him now (but I am).
So the suspense is killing me. I didn't get too good a look at the box to see what Corvettes they might be, but I'm dying to find out if there might be a W/L inside.
So, do I sneak around trying to find them and take a peek, or do I sit here and try not to think about them for the next 3 1/2 weeks? I have only ever bought two inners, and neither had a W/L, so I'm a little curious.
What would you guys do?

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I would ask the wife to let you take a peak because it is going to kill you for the next 3 weeks to wait. At least to know what series they are from might help, but then again, it might make it worse. In either case, let us know what happens.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Do it like Christmas presents, sneek down and find the box, very carefully open the box look inside then reseal the box and act very surprised on your birthday. No one will ever know.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
don't do it

I would leave them alone,if you sneak and there is a wl you'll be dancing alone.

Wait for the family to be together for opening.
The few times we have been lucky my boys just love all dancing and excitment of finding wl's,the wife thinks were nutz but the boys love it.

If you do get lucky...do you want to have to stage and plan your excitement?

:)

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
If you open it early, there will be no WL in the box for sure! You better wait till the day, then Santa will not put you on the naughty list. That way your chances of finding a WL will be increased!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts