Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
open these up.........

Please note the "FG" in the case code on 2 of the cases and NOT on the other. Does anyone know what the differences are?? I heard it was w/ the Rims or something--does anyone have further info?? Would have been nice to see the "WL" there where the "FG" is--:freak:LOL!:freak: Also note the low LOT #0003/. Would be nice to see the Huntington VW Bus WL. These ARE still Factory Sealed. Thanks, mikeslighntings :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I guess the questions is, Why do you have them, for resale or for yourself? Answer that question and then you can decide what do to

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I'm with Gerald here. You have to decide why you have them. If they're for you then you might as well see what you bought for yourself.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess the questions is, Why do you have them, for resale or for yourself? Answer that question and then you can decide what do to

Gerald, I have them for me--I may open one up and see what is in them and then sell a set or 2. I was just wondering what most people would do with a case that was relatively popular/old and from the PM days, that's all. I do not believe that there are many of these left still in the original cases. Thanks, mikeslightnings :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
IN answer to your question, I can't stand a sealed case or a sealed car so, RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Third option, donate one to Autofest for the Charity Auction....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts