Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hmmmmmmm.............................................................
I am thinking about downsizing my open WL collection. I want to keep it to 100 or less opens. This means selling off about 150 open WL's. Each of them found in the stores by myself or traded for right here on HT. NO FAKES. I opened each one of them from a original package.

Some of them are high end but most are middle of the road. And about 25 are lower end. What kind of "buy it now" or lot price would you expect to see? I was thinking about just taking an average of all values added together. What do you think? I was also thinking about just going with 20.00 across the board. What do you guys think?

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
My opinion is that 20 for an open WL is steep. I think you would fare much better selling them as individuals but even then I do not think there would be too many that break 20 bones. There was a lot of 33 loose WL on the bay few weeks ago that I bid on. The resreve was not met but the bidding only reached about 5.00 per car.
Good Luck with what ever you decide to do.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
If you are going to sell off 150 Loose White lightning put 20 on ebay once a wk,in 8wks, they will be Gone, let ebay decide the Price...Start them off .99...Thats the way I would do it, I know its more time, that way...This way u dont have to worry, if the car is worth more or less!!!! Just my imput

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Yea,...what Joe said.

...also, post a link to your goodies when you launch them.

You could break up the monotony by sprinkling a few BIN's in the mix each day,...but only if you send me an email to tip me off!:p

·
Registered
811 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts