Hobbyist Forums banner

Should I open the Fest Dinner Cars (2003 and 2004)

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 42.9%
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Another cool event at Fest was when Mac opened his set of dinner cars and donated them to Wyatt to add to his site. Way Cool ! ! !

R

·
0 Posts
I will take pictures of mine, now living in their new case I got at Fest....... sweet!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
rwwcarguy said:
Another cool event at Fest was when Mac opened his set of dinner cars and donated them to Wyatt to add to his site. Way Cool ! ! !
I was standing there when Mac did that. I think Wyatt almost had a stroke! Watching Mac literally rip the blister off of the card was probably the coolest thing I saw all weekend. Mac is my hero!

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
zeb41 said:
I was standing there when Mac did that. I think Wyatt almost had a stroke! Watching Mac literally rip the blister off of the card was probably the coolest thing I saw all weekend. Mac is my hero!
I sure wish I could have seen that, Wyatt talked about it all night. Mine will be opened with an exacto knife to try to preserve the cards, since they are a little different.

I opened some whites in front of a guy, thought he was going to pass out.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
rwwcarguy said:
That moment will forever be cherished by me! I was completely shocked, and asked Mac not to do it, but he told me that he'd rather see them on my site. Thanks, Mac, for adding that to my bank of great moments!

R

·
0 Posts
Preserve the cards???? bwaaahhaaaaahaaahaaaahaaaa!!!!

I took the collector cards and folded them in half (sorry, Mike) so they would fit under and behind the car, looks pretty good I think!!!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Gerald,
Do you remember opening that ambulance outside of the warehouse on Saturday? Do you remember how you opened it? Well that was just about how Mac opened the Olds on Saturday night. It was cool.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

21 - 29 of 29 Posts