Hobbyist Forums banner

Should I open the Fest Dinner Cars (2003 and 2004)

• Yes

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 42.9%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was seconds away from opening this years and last years fest dinner cars. But I stopped and am looking for your help in this decision.

If you say I shouldn't open them, please give me a reason why, and value is not a reason.

This should be fun.......

Kenny, get up off the floor now..

Gerald

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
geralde61 said:
I was seconds away from opening this years and last years fest dinner cars. But I stopped and am looking for your help in this decision.

If you say I shouldn't open them, please give me a reason why, and value is not a reason.

This should be fun.......

Kenny, get up off the floor now..

Gerald
It depends on how much of your collection is open or still boxed.
I would say open if you have doubles of the car but if you store it then display it still in the BP.
I would say open if the car strikes a nerve and you want to play with it. if the desire is not there then keep it closed and just put it up on a pedestal.
Open! Its easier and a lot more fun to play with.
Richard

·
7,461 Posts
:wave: Hi G...

Well, well, well, what a quandry...should you rip one or not.... ???? er I mean should you rip one OPEN or not??? yeah thats it... ;)

Well brother I have two sets and You have one... What would you do if I were to Liberate 1/2 of my Dinner car collection...

hmmmm.... I donno...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I don't have one...even though I was at the dinner.....I would keep them in their blisters if these were mine.

Andre

R

·
0 Posts
I have mine open and in my new Carney Display Case, I'll get pics sometime later for you guys

·
Registered
481 Posts
Well lets just say you were sitting on the couch with lets say Pamela Anderson and she asked you if she should get more comfortable.............Insert answer here

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you open the Hurst Olds...its the plank for you me lad!!!!

HotRod(The Pirate in me..says give it to me or its your soul!)Harry
HotRodHarrys.com

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
heck thats easy,,,,since value isnt included into the question,,,,,,,open them.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$no$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$no$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$no$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$no$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Gerald, you are the BACKBONE of the WLLM, it's your duty to open them!

Plus, one of them is a Cuda, and I think we all know how much you like Cudas, huh??

O-P-E-N T-H-E-M :devil:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Porsche911GT3 said:
Gerald, you are the BACKBONE of the WLLM, it's your duty to open them!

Plus, one of them is a Cuda, and I think we all know how much you like Cudas, huh??

O-P-E-N T-H-E-M :devil:
2 verrry good points....WLLM!

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Voting is close, maybe Florida will decide the outcome.....

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kenny Kaos said:
:wave: Hi G...

Well, well, well, what a quandry...should you rip one or not.... ???? er I mean should you rip one OPEN or not??? yeah thats it... ;)

Well brother I have two sets and You have one... What would you do if I were to Liberate 1/2 of my Dinner car collection...

hmmmm.... I donno...
I would bow at your feet

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Since you do open a lot of whites, maybe you should, but really, the decision is up to you. I'm not voting because I don't know what I'd do and I'd hate to tell you to do something you may regret later, like doing a dance, or something like that.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts