Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Short Road Trip "8 Oldies" Hot Wheels Finds 22 June 2016

The Boss got up this morning and with thunderstorms forecast for the area today, she decided
to go on a Short Road Trip, so away we went. After a brief 15 minute break at Richmond, KY to let a
SEVERE thunderstorm pass (4 people were hurt when lightning struck their office building there), we
then continued on to Winchester, KY and the Peddlers Mall there. There were several booths selling Hot
Wheels, but I did the best at one with 'em for $0.88 each and "picked" these eight beauties....

The 2003 Final Run 10/12 Porsche 911 Carrera is the second one I have found this week, and I have
something SPECIAL PLANNED for it!

:dude:​

·
Premium Member
9,799 Posts
Nice finds congrats. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good ones. I must of missed out on that Chevy Stepside pickup, I don't remember it but sometimes the zamacs skip our area.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Great finds! I've seen you post that new stuff is hard to find around you but I would love to have somewhere within 50 miles of me that I could find the stuff you find. Keep on Hot Wheeling!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts