Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is pic of some of the finest shocks to hit 1/4 scale racing. www.customfabrications-texas.com[/url] then go to "race products" I can't seem to post pics direct on this forumn. If someone could reply the steps think this forumn is smarter than I. Never mind got it figured out

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
That web site listed above doesn't work. Also, how much are the sprint hoods?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Website

I don't think our website is down www.customfabrications-texas.com the shock pic is not a link to a site from our site but a link to an email address of the manufacture. We at custom fabrications welcome the small racer to send us his part pic and we will post it this can only help the sport of 1/4 scale racing grow.

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
You just forgot -texas off the end.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IN2RACIN said:
You just forgot -texas off the end.
Thanks for pointing that out. I can make parts but typing not as good. It allowed me to edit it so think the link is fixed now. Thanks again guys

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Link

Thank you very much for the link. Keep 1/4 racing alive. I will do the same and link yours to mine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shock pics

These shocks are not our product, but a product we feel is a quality piece. I have seen the internals of this shock. The piston IS NOT PRESSED ON it has fasteners e-clips if I remember. It is a quality piece. Feel free to hit the pic on my site. It will take you to Frnakie email and see if he has pics exploded also. I will ask him to email me some to post if he does.

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
I think the shocks are around $50.00 with no ends. Frankie everheart is the one having this shock built. I run the shock and it fills great and the car likes it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bodies

Yes they are hard anodized. as you can see by the posts everyone seems to be in agreement that these are a fine shock, I think the previous post on price is close ask Frankie . [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts