Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is it when someone orders cars from greenlight and pays for express shipping that someone that orders at the same time and pays regular shipping , that the one that pays regular shipping gets them before the person that pays for express shipping?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we usually get a tracking number not this time. i am thinking of sending them all back for a refund and stop buying from greenlight. i don't think greenlight can afford to lose customers but seems no one cares anymore. i have emailed Katie several times with no response...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Got an email form Katie and everything is great. She said my orders should be delivered today. Thanks Katie

·
Registered
31 Posts
Streaker and 03silvergt -

I understand your concern here. If there is an issue with your order, please know that we are not deliberately trying to make you unhappy as a customer. We greatly value you as a GreenLight collector!

This is an extremely busy time of year for us and unfortunately mistakes do occur, if you know GreenLight, then you will know that we do everything we can to fix an issue.

03silvergt, I have sent you an e-mail regarding your issues and I believe everything has been resolved. If not, please e-mail me back at [email protected].

streaker, I apologize that I do not recognize your Username. It must not be the same name you use on the Under the Hood forums. Please forward me an e-mail you have sent prior and I will respond to it promptly.

Thank you for your support of GreenLight's Under the Hood Collector's Club!

[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Carl -

I apologize! I got behind on my e-mails today. I received your first e-mail today about your order. I will respond to you now!

Katie

·
Registered
750 Posts
Did you get taken care of Carl?

·
Registered
31 Posts
streaker, please e-mail me your phone number? I'd like to talk and clear this up. I think we are misunderstanding each other via e-mail.

Thanks!
Katie

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well I just got my cars. Thanks greenlight

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah we usually get a tracking number not this time. i am thinking of sending them all back for a refund and stop buying from greenlight. i don't think greenlight can afford to lose customers but seems no one cares anymore. i have emailed Katie several times with no response...
Call her she is not their all the time keep calling and calling I had the same prob. finally talked to her she was very understanding and we got my matters all ironed out.try ext 100 or 113.:)She did say they have been swamped.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts