Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) - 1965 Shelby GT350R - Wimbledon White w/Guardsman Blue stripes
Very few cars carry Icon status with them from day one. Few are blessed with performance, looks, racing history, and value. The 1965 Shelby GT350R is one of those cars. This Wimbledon White with Guardsman Blue "Le Mans" stripes is a real head turner. The GT350R models came with a unique front racing valance, special rear window with a vent, special 1/4 glass covers, special dash, racing seats, roll bar, sans bumper, special valve covers & air cleaner, and aluminum window door frames. This one rides on chrome 5-spoke wheels with Goodyear tires. This special GT350R is a tribute to Mr. Carroll Hall Shelby. The racing "meatball" number is 89, the number of years of Mr. Shelby's life. Mr. Shelby's signature also adorns the roof section above each door. The rear 1/4 panels have the classic Carroll Shelby "CS" logo with 1923 - 2012, the years of Mr. Shelby's life. M2 is proud to bring these cars to the collector market.

2) - 1965 Shelby GT350R - Guardsman Blue w/Wimbledon White stripes
Very few cars carry Icon status with them from day one. Few are blessed with performance, looks, racing history, and value. The 1965 Shelby GT350R is one of those cars. This Guardsman Blue w/Wimbledon White "Le Mans" stripes is a real head turner. The GT350R models came with a unique front racing valance, special rear window with a vent, special 1/4 glass covers, special dash, racing seats, roll bar, sans bumper, special valve covers & air cleaner, and aluminum window door frames. This one rides on chrome 5-spoke wheels with Goodyear tires. This special GT350R is a tribute to Mr. Carroll Hall Shelby. The racing "meatball" number is 89, the number of years of Mr. Shelby's life. Mr. Shelby's signature also adorns the roof section above each door. The rear 1/4 panels have the classic Carroll Shelby "CS" logo with 1923 - 2012, the years of Mr. Shelby's life. M2 is proud to bring these cars to the collector market.

CHASE CAR - 1965 Shelby GT350R - Wimbledon White w/Guardsman Blue stripes
Very few cars carry Icon status with them from day one. Few are blessed with performance, looks, racing history, and value. The 1965 Shelby GT350R is one of those cars. This Wimbledon White with Guardsman Blue "Le Mans" stripes is a real head turner. The GT350R models came with a unique front racing valance, special rear window with a vent, special 1/4 glass covers, special dash, racing seats, roll bar, sans bumper, special valve covers & air cleaner, and aluminum window door frames. This one rides on chrome 5-spoke wheels with Goodyear tires. This special GT350R is a tribute to Mr. Carroll Hall Shelby. The racing "meatball" number is 89, the number of years of Mr. Shelby's life. Mr. Shelby's signature also adorns the roof section above each door. The rear 1/4 panels have the classic Carroll Shelby "CS" logo with 1923 - 2012, the years of Mr. Shelby's life. M2 is proud to bring these cars to the collector market. This version of the car is produced as a Chase Car. The trim, bumpers, and wheels are now Gold. Good Luck!!!

SUPER CHASE CAR "RAW" - 1965 Shelby GT350R - Raw w/Guardsman Blue stripes
Very few cars carry Icon status with them from day one. Few are blessed with performance, looks, racing history, and value. The 1965 Shelby GT350R is one of those cars. This Raw with Guardsman Blue "Le Mans" stripes is a real head turner. The GT350R models came with a unique front racing valance, special rear window with a vent, special 1/4 glass covers, special dash, racing seats, roll bar, sans bumper, special valve covers & air cleaner, and aluminum window door frames. This one rides on chrome 5-spoke wheels with Goodyear tires. This special GT350R is a tribute to Mr. Carroll Hall Shelby. The racing "meatball" number is 89, the number of years of Mr. Shelby's life. Mr. Shelby's signature also adorns the roof section above each door. The rear 1/4 panels have the classic Carroll Shelby "CS" logo with 1923 - 2012, the years of Mr. Shelby's life. M2 is proud to bring these cars to the collector market. This is a very special collectors piece, as only 89 pieces will be made in this exact configuration. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Great piece. Great tribute. I love all of the attention to detail and authentic touches. You guys have really turned me on to small scale diecast again. I can't wait to get my hands on this one and I look forward to future Shelby and Mustang releases.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Found six blue and six white at my WM this morning. All were gone through as the tissue paper was out. I bought one of each as they look that cool even though I already have plenty of Shelby Mustangs!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts