Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I am really getting to like those Shelby Collectibles more and more. I have four of them now and the only complaint I have is with the rolling stock. Outside of that, the rest of the quality of these castings is excellent. Great pics BTW :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Those are some awesome Shelbys!! That brittany blue one is the color I would want my future 1:1 in. Thanks for sharing!!

1up

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
is the white one with white interior considered the chase car for this series?i read somewhere the white int.are chase cars ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
kadman said:
is the white one with white interior considered the chase car for this series?i read somewhere the white int.are chase cars ttfn johnny :cool:
The one with the white int. is the Johnny Lightning Hot August Nights one, I believe... the Shelby Collectible brand ones...those ones have white interior as a chase version, not the JL...

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK I will open the doors!!! The yellow one and the charcoal color are the only Shelby collectables. The white is a hot august nites!!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
SkipperC said:
Hey ss, next time ya feature those Shelby Collectibles how about poppin' the doors open?? :thumbsup: :wave:
And get a shot of that little rear-view mirror hanging from the windshield, and the cross-bracing in the engine compartment - for $2.99 these are just awesome models.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts