Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My Favorite camaro. For those of you who know me you are probably shocked to see her out of her clothes. LoL

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Nicko, way to set it free! :thumbsup: Now you can enjoy it more!

I have one loose and I'm hoping to have the other 11 very soon. ;)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Nice!!!! Let see some More of them FREEDOM's u have!!!!!!!!!!

NEEKAVELI said:

My Favorite camaro. For those of you who know me you are probably shocked to see her out of her clothes. LoL

·
Registered
985 Posts
what a post !!! congrats on the openings !!! and owning 2 of the coolest wls made imo Neekaveli and Mike. Its soo sad i could have owned those camaros right from the show. I couldnt go my car was broke Someday i'll have to buy one of the RLs off the secondary market or trade for one :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Nicko, way to set it free! :thumbsup: Now you can enjoy it more!

I have one loose and I'm hoping to have the other 11 very soon. ;)

I honestly think that is the nicest looking WL I have ever seen :)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
chevy263 said:
what a post !!! congrats on the openings !!! and owning 2 of the coolest wls made imo Neekaveli and Mike. Its soo sad i could have owned those camaros right from the show. I couldnt go my car was broke Someday i'll have to buy one of the RLs off the secondary market or trade for one :)
NOT that i doubt you could have owned both camaros from the show BUT
since only 2 were sold there. It would have been a miricle.

about 1/3-1/2 were given to the volunteer workers for the show maybe more i think around 22 were given away and most sold afterwards with the price starting at 400$ and those cards were far from perfect.

YEAH i got one of them at the auction and only one other sold there.
1 other was sold loose and one other in package in a wall display.

The bug was also very limited to only 40 wls being produced and may be harder to find as it was a ladies meal it was given at and kids got alot of them. But that camaro with REAL WHEEL white tires is one sweet car.

BE SURE TO VISIT

·
Registered
985 Posts
NOT that i doubt you could have owned both camaros from the show BUT
since only 2 were sold there. It would have been a miricle.

about 1/3-1/2 were given to the volunteer workers for the show maybe more i think around 22 were given away and most sold afterwards with the price starting at 400$ and those cards were far from perfect.

YEAH i got one of them at the auction and only one other sold there.
1 other was sold loose and one other in package in a wall display.

The bug was also very limited to only 40 wls being produced and may be harder to find as it was a ladies meal it was given at and kids got alot of them. But that camaro with REAL WHEEL white tires is one sweet car.

Ok thanks i feel better now i thought they were given to people at the show for attending :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts