Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm quite new here at HobbyTalk having joined back in December. I was checking out the message string about the 1:43 Matchbox Collectibles, of which I have three, and was inspired to share a few of my own 1:43d's. First is a Boss Models '70 Mustang Boss 302. Second is a PTH Models '72 Camaro Z28. Both of these are made in England and are HEAVY, about 8 ounces apiece. The holes in the doors are for the mirrors which you can't install without screwing up the paint job. The third and fourth models, a '55 Chevy Bel Air and Studebaker Avanti are Collector's Classics (Buby) from Argentina, hand made, and have the handwritten name of the builder on the bottom. They are a '55 Chevy Bel Air and a Studebaker Avanti. I paid a small fortune for all four about 10 years, but I'm not sure if today they'd command the price I paid. However, I really don't care. I love them just the same and really enjoy having them in my collection.

Enjoy

·
Registered
121 Posts
1985 I think

I was talking to a photographer and she apparently has her brothers coolection of "matchbox" well for now, Ill call them that. but are more than likely Hot wheels said to have most of the 85 annual set is there any interest in her set. I am only relaying the message to her I exist in the world of RC next door but love 1/24 just wish they were'nt made in malaysia now so I try to just look at the car . :freak:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts