Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share a few pics of some new "family" members.

This one was tough to find and I actually paid a little more than I should have, but oh how I love the GL Boss 429.

And since I have always loved the Lexmark cars, here are a few new ones for me.

And welcome my first GM's...

Not a GL, but another nice looking Lexmark car.

I would have liked to pick up the lexmark mustangs as green machines too, but they were priced way out of my league. I have limit to how much I will spend on one car (not including shipping) and I have vowed not to break it....yet.

Thanks for looking. I love showing pics of my cars.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Very nice additions, if you paid 25 or less for the Series 2 custom boss id say you did good. its getting harder and harder to find those S2 mustangs

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice additions, if you paid 25 or less for the Series 2 custom boss id say you did good. its getting harder and harder to find those S2 mustangs
It was $15.01 + $4.99 shipping. So $20 total. I very seldom see the 429's at reasonable prices. Actually, mustangs in general seem to go pretty high anymore. I am sure I got a few more to get as I am nowhere close to the all the GL mustangs. I am trying to get the MCG mustangs first and pick up a few others along the way. Seems like a lot to keep track of, but I love 'em.

·
Registered
750 Posts
You got a great deal on a VHTF stang. I love them also, and hunting them down is half the fun of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts