Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone find this yet? Saw it at a small hobby store today but for $5 I decided to pass on it for now,looked pretty cool though.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Here is a scan of the one that I found...

I too like this model very much and as soon as I find another one it's mine...

olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I picked up this excellent Cuda streaker late last week! I walked into WM just as they were setting out a new case. That's probably the only reason why it was available.
I'm concerned though, I saw the 1st wave with the mustang streaker and then there was nothing new for weeks, then suddenly this case. I think we were skipped over on the 2nd wave with the Ford GT, Mitsubishi Eclipse, and Corvette streakers.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
GO-GTO said:
I picked up this excellent Cuda streaker late last week! I walked into WM just as they were setting out a new case. That's probably the only reason why it was available.
I'm concerned though, I saw the 1st wave with the mustang streaker and then there was nothing new for weeks, then suddenly this case. I think we were skipped over on the 2nd wave with the Ford GT, Mitsubishi Eclipse, and Corvette streakers.
I've seen all 3 from the 2nd wave around here. Picked up the GT (red with stars, right?)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
60sMetal said:
I've seen all 3 from the 2nd wave around here. Picked up the GT (red with stars, right?)
Yep, it's red with white stars inside a blue stripe down the middle.
I'm hoping they show up at TRU.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts