Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For The Last Two Years I Have Always Ran A Little Bit Of A Slower Class First It Was 13.5 4cell Nimh Then It Was 21.5 2s Lipo.. And Always Ran Mid Pack And For The Last 6 Months Or So I Have Actually Been Some What Of A Front Runner So About A Month Ago I Decided To Move Up To The Pro Class And Run 7.5 1s Lipo And I Am Liking The Speed But I Am Not Use To Setting These Cars Up.. I Am Looking For Some Advice On What I Need To Do To Get My Car To Turn In Harder On Entry I Think Once I Fix My Entry Problem The Rest Of The Corner Will Work Its Self Out..... I Have Done Almost Everything I Can Do Or Atleast That I Know How To Do To My Ride But It Still Needs A Little More... Any And All Advice Would Be Great Plus I Figured A Thread Like This Would Be Better Than All The Other Recent Threads Lately.....

Thanks Again

Doughboy

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
won't -3 on the rf kill the tire as far as wear goes?

I always thought more camber means more wear. I try and set my car up to the tire wear. If the rf is getting used up, the car is tight. If I'm burning RR then it's loose.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
G3 set up sheet showes this is how they were running them I have ran a lot of camber for a long time and like how it turns in.Allso in one cell try putting weight toward the left front wheel.

Are you spacing out the RR put 3 or 4 .020 spacers in to move it out.

Allso any rear stear?I run a 1/4 plate.

Jake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts