Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to mount a 9650 servo in a hd pro 4 and the mounts that came with the kit wont let me put it low in the car (the tie rods rub the front end )should i just use the top holes on the mount?:confused:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
You should be looking to get the bump steer out of the car, not worring about running hte lowest posable position. You also shouldn't have to run the highest either. With all the different front ends, servos, servo savers, and possable geometry options you will need to spend some time to find the right location. try running it in the middle and adjust from there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what about bump steer,if you look at the steering turnbuckles from the front of the car they look like their lower at the servo saver like a v

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tried the middle and it still rubs ,put it in the top holes and no bump steer and its free and smooth just want to make shure im not doing something wrong this is my first oval build and i also need some help on where to mount the center and side shocks.thanks for all the help guys.....it least its not a speed control thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts