Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Seller is correct that the wrong car is in the package, but probably doesn't know a Hot Wheels from an M2 to save their life. They have a perfect satisfaction rating, doubt they would mark it with a dumb move like that intentionally. They're probably just really uninformed with what they were selling.

·
Banned
565 Posts
I know last year when I was in Philly and I stopped into a Walmart, I was shocked by the amount of M2's that were flipped with Hot Wheels. I think there were two actual M2's still on the shelf with about 20 flipped out with hot wheels. The one package was funny as it only had a bent chassis on it, no body... Considering where that Walmart was in Philly nothing amazed me in that store.. :rolleyes: oh wait none of the stores in Philly amaze me.. :lol:

I am on vacation next week maybe I need to take a trip down to philly again and see if all those m2 hot wheels are still sitting there.:lol:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Am running but I don't know why?.....LOL!

Run Forest Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... :lol:
You got it Girl!!!.......and this also happen up here too at our Walmart at Courtlant Manor.....but I think they got the message after I brought to their attention that they just got rip-off at a lost of $60 worth and about $200 since 2010 when I began to notice the differents.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
You got it Girl!!!.......and this also happen up here too at our Walmart at Courtlant Manor.....but I think they got the message after I brought to their attention that they just got rip-off at a lost of $60 worth and about $200 since 2010 when I began to notice the differents.....:thumbsup:
they do'nt care.i have brought so many major rip offs to the MGT attention.they say thanks take it away and the nexted day it is back on the shelf.there is one dirtbag that dose this in my area and i keep hoping i run into him when he is trying to retun stuff like this.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I know last year when I was in Philly and I stopped into a Walmart, I was shocked by the amount of M2's that were flipped with Hot Wheels. I think there were two actual M2's still on the shelf with about 20 flipped out with hot wheels. The one package was funny as it only had a bent chassis on it, no body... Considering where that Walmart was in Philly nothing amazed me in that store.. :rolleyes: oh wait none of the stores in Philly amaze me.. :lol:

I am on vacation next week maybe I need to take a trip down to philly again and see if all those m2 hot wheels are still sitting there.:lol:

That is just plain stupid to try and swap out items at Wal Mart. I use to work for them and my girlfriend was a Assistant Managerce for them and they will posecute for as little as a dollar. How stupid are people.

Hey Shelly how are you. Still no word except I will be expecting a phone call this weekend on what we talked about the other day.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
they do'nt care.i have brought so many major rip offs to the MGT attention.they say thanks take it away and the nexted day it is back on the shelf.there is one dirtbag that dose this in my area and i keep hoping i run into him when he is trying to retun stuff like this.

You have that right on "DIRTBAG" I would love to see their lives ruined for a 6 dollar die cast model.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
That maybe true in Florida, to date and mind you I do go there a lot for other things to buy and to date not one is found...this weekend am heading to RT59 off of exit 8 there a Walmart there and I'll see whats up there, then I'll call Jay to meet me at his walmart just off from I-84 exit 13 to see if here in NYS they improved I'll keep you guys/gal posted....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
That maybe true in Florida, to date and mind you I do go there a lot for other things to buy and to date not one is found...this weekend am heading to RT59 off of exit 8 there a Walmart there and I'll see whats up there, then I'll call Jay to meet me at his walmart just off from I-84 exit 13 to see if here in NYS they improved I'll keep you guys/gal posted....:thumbsup:
a few good examples of my wal marts.the blvd series the same tard took out 2 cars and replace them with old nascar cars.i showed the toy lady she took them off the pegs and the nexted night they were back on the pegs.
few years back there was around 30 cars a mix of HW,MBs that were replace with old jusk one looking like a garage sale find.these cars were beaten to crap,missing paint,busted wheels ect and i pulled all of them off the shelves.took them to the mgt and she said thanks took them away.the nexted morning right back on the pegs.the packages were resealed with scotch tape and stapels and they took them back:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts