Hobbyist Forums banner

seriously! my drag bus thread has been taken down!!!

4K views 44 replies 22 participants last post by  renagade44 
#1 ·
Why the heck would my thread with me opening my treasure hunt drag bus be taken down. Who is in charge here?

#8 ·
I didnt call cardboard guys anything.

I opened it and I had fun with the thread about it. No fun now.

Straight and narrow. Shape up or ship out

Me: went to store. Bought hotwheel. Came home. Encased it in lexan
Other member: you have followed proper protocal
Me: yes I followed protocal
Another member. Protocol has been followed. Terms of service as well per hobbytalk protocal has been achieved
Me. Yes must meet protocol. My body requires nourishment. Initiating proper procedures to nourish body
Another member: I just followed procedures for nourishment liquid form. Body is requiring evacuation. Commencing evacuation in depends undergarments. I had a coupon for a packsge so I decided to purchsse them at the walmart super center. I follwed payment procedures and protocol and had no anomolies in the order. Received 12 cents change

#9 ·
Maybe the Mod who deleted the thread was a HW Collector who took offense in you opening it up without the proper safety goggles/eye wear, gloves, etc.. when you were handling that knife..... :lol:

OSHA would of been called in and had to do a full inspection of the thread / video before shutting it down :rolleyes: ... You didn't get a fair judgment trial with a jury present.

Next time Pierre, make sure to use proper safety equipment before opening up a blister pack... HaHaHa

#18 ·
perrie I would let it go.there is nothing that can be done.the more you press it the more chance you will get banned.it's sad when we can not express things with out getting moderated or banned.like I said when this all started we are just another HWC site now.taking a page out of mattels site.

#26 ·
I no longer set a car free with a knife. I'm going to try using .22 LR ammo on the 50 yd. range. :hat:

Yesterday I scored pretty good......I got ten 525 round bulk packs, and five bricks (500 rounds each)......7750 rounds TOTAL. Monday will be at FUN day on the range with two 50 rounds drums and two 25 round banana magazines loaded with ammo.

I doing my own custom of a battle damaged Enterprise.

#28 ·
It's only a picture of ammo. It's not injuring anyone of any item.

I will no longer post a picture or video of a precious Hot Wheels car that I modify. I may post a reply, but not a picture.

I miss RobDog :(......he was the THREAD TERRORIST.

#33 ·
Will the person who complained come forward and explain to me why your offended. Seriously I want to know why your offended.

As for the going downhill thing I couldve steered it away. Just a fun stupid post.

Its my stuff and if I want to open it I will.
perrie they won't come forward cause they are spineless. It's like that kid you knew in school that would go to the teacher every time some one did something or said something they did not like.they were also the same ones that got the hall monitor sash and thought they were the new supreme being.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.