Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Love that period and older....

Tough lookin buncha track bullies there Rich... Great job :thumbsup:.... Hey, I betcha those would be a big hit down in Brazil. Vintage Classic American Slottage ! ! :thumbsup: nd

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
SWEET LOOKING CARS!!! they look like a lot of fun to race.. hey - the colors on tracks (looks like chalk on each lane? ) or am i wrong?

Wes

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
alright, I may ruffle a few feathers here but, ya well.

even the nicest painted decaled lexans are still like fragile retarted bodies, if your really that amuzed with getting a hundredth of a second due to your fake body, here's an idea, TAKE THE BODIES OFF, SPRAYPAINT THE CHASSIS PARTS AND RUN THEM.

Sorry, I had abusive lexan parents growing up.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Awesome looking bodies. Those are the lexans that Parma sells on the 5-body strips. Cheap and fun to paint. Love 'em. Thanks for sharing this with us... :)

... even the nicest painted decaled lexans are still like fragile retarted bodies, if your really that amuzed...
I wish I could say, thanks for not sharing this with us. But it's too late... :(

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Very nice lexans!!

There are both pros and cons to hard bodies and lexans. Run which ever you wish. Personally I like them both. I would run more lexans if they weren't such a pain to paint due to the small scale. But that may be more a reflection of my increasing age and decreasing eyesight!!

Gary
AKA LeeRoy98
www.marioncountyraceway.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts