Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi peeps!
Haven't written for a while, too busy trying to get my webpages finished!.
I see there is a total lack of Firefly stuff, si just in case any of you haven't checked it out here is a shot of my Serenity...:)
Since this picture have added the Engine Baffles? and am thinking of waht base to put her on...hope you like!:wave:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
YES! A total lack of anything FireFly! Where is my 1/1 scale Kaylee kit? :tongue:

Your build looks great! :thumbsup: MORE PICS!

Did you document with pics your interior builds? I would ahve liked to have seen more. What media, scale and dimensions?

Maybe Moebious or Pegasus will do a Firefly?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sheesh!

Where have you lot been hiding...(except kdarcal)...thanks for the comments, if you want to see more picces head over to my webpage.
www.chianna47.webs.com
there was even a vid showing working lights but I seem to have lost it,willpost a better later (when I can get to grips with tech!)
To re-iterate (thats a big word for a friday evening!) Serenity is a total scratchbuild...there are only a few kit bits in there....she has cargo bay, cockpit and mess deck interiors all lit up, as is the big engine and even the revolving light thing admidships!..She is built to 1/144 scale..so I could use "n" gauge railway figures.
I thought about putting cows on the base when its finished, but decided that the Mule would look better!....:wave:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Damn! Yippin Yiminy! Whacky fun! and Shiny!

I was thinking about taking one of those larger 'paper' models
and using the designs as templates to build a styrene model of Serenity.

NICE WORK INDEED!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bewarned!

Hi fluke,
thought I'd let you know be careful which paper pattern you use, there is a very well drawn model by a south american gentleman, but I could never get it to fit together...I found my pattern by mistake...and now I've lost it!
I think it was on a gaming site, the person in question had built it to use in a wargame....no detail on paper model just basic outlines. I scaled to fit the size I required...good luck
Steph:wave:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Its a great ship...too bad its so complicated but I guess thats why its so unique.

That show could have ran for 10 years with never a dull episode.

" I can't keep track of her when she's not incorporeally possessing a spaceship. Don't look at me. ..."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts