Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time again to give away some cars ! ! !

Is September the anniversary of your registration as a member of the HobbyTalk Community?

If so, send your mailing address to [email protected] so I may send you a gift as appreciation for your support of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board.

Please include your BB ID in the subject of the email.

I generally ship cars within 10 days of receiving your mailing address. I also send an email confirming the date of shipment. If you don't receive an email from me within 10 days, please let me know.

HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Appreciation Gift Program Details:

All active members of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board will receive an Appreciation Gift from the boards Sponsor each year on the anniversary of their registration.

The Appreciation Gift for years one through four will be a HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z shipped to your address at No Charge. For members who prefer Slot Cars, you may request 2 T-Jet's in lieu of the 350Z diecast car.

The Appreciation Gift for members who remain active for Five years will be a randomly selected White Lightning diecast car (Example: A member who registered in May of 1999 would be eligible for a White Lightning in May 2004).

This same rotation will follow years Six through Ten.

As Always, your support of the HobbyTalk Bulletin Board is Greatly Appreciated.

Here are pictures of the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. The cars shipped are on blister cards and numbered XXXX of 1,000. All cars will be registered in an Exclusive Registry which will be available online soon.

·
Registered
197 Posts
How did I know that Si would be the first one to post on here? Have you done any work today, or are you just sitting there watching this board?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
challengerman said:
How did I know that Si would be the first one to post on here? Have you done any work today, or are you just sitting there watching this board?
No, but I found a Pony Power Pack with a 'Cuda WL...

·
Registered
197 Posts
SiNutt said:
No, but I found a Pony Power Pack with a 'Cuda WL...
Come on, man. Thats your second one within a week. I think its time to tell everyone about all of the part time jobs that you have. You can't work 4 jobs just for JLs. You'll kill yourself. Your regular job, Meijer, Toys R Us, and Target. How do you do it? LOL

(by the way, I have been known to make up things just to start trouble)

·
7,461 Posts
Good times great friends... Thanks for another fantastic year of fun...

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Thank you Bobby

Thank you Bobby.
I received my Anniversary Gift Today!. This is really sweet car. #162, boy am I special.
I even sent you my address like back in 8/25 or so and I received like in 3-5 days later.
You are awesome.
Thank you so much!
Richard

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
cant wait... this is going to look good in the collection thanks bobby

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
hoosier-lightning said:
Bobby your genorousity is greatly appreciated. I look foreward to seeing you and Debra at Fest!
i will second that,,,,,,,save on shipping and insert in CLEAN pair of underwear on the trip(no starch please),,,,look foreward to getting one of these cars!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts