Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Plymouth is correct. These are 1/43rd scale. I have a set as well as another cheap set with Minis. Battery operated and not much fun! Terrible controllers and you'd need to buy lots of sets to make a reasonable track. Which is easy as most people offload these at car boot sales for peanuts. I think I paid a pound!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you add a photo or 2 of them next to a ruler?? If they're skinny enough to fit side by side on HO track, I'd buy a set.. And you say you have a smaller one too? I'd love to know what it is.. I know where to get a high RPM micro sized motor, it's like 11mm by 13mm plus the shaft. Gotta admit they'd be fun if you could run em on HO track with a better motor...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now there's a great idea.. Instead of the flashing lights on top of an emergency car, pull 1 bulb out, and lengthen the wire for the other to reach the rear of the body.. If there's not enough room there, a small fiber optic cable could be routed to the tail lights and the front blinker too... Somebody call Lifelike--collectors would swarm to get this...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts