Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems signing in to the Starship Modeler forums? I keep getting the same message and have for the last 30 minutes, at least:

Site temporarily unavailable

Anybody else...?

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, misery loves company, I guess. Too bad we can't drown our sorrows in a couple beers at the bar, eating stale peanuts and listening to bizarre stories of drunken debauchery from the local lush.

Or maybe not.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Griffworks said:
Well, misery loves company, I guess. Too bad we can't drown our sorrows in a couple beers at the bar, eating stale peanuts and listening to bizarre stories of drunken debauchery from the local lush.

Or maybe not.
Sounds better than the day I have going!

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can get in to the main site w/o any problems. It's the forum that I can't get in to.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
There are lots of other forums to post in, Robb. Ya just gotta be willin' to diversify on occasion. :)

'Course, now that I think on it some, I'm a bit too diversified - too many forums out there that I visit on a too regular basis. Keeps me from doing as much modeling as I could/should/would otherwise.... :(

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Nuts. I couldn't get on the SSM forum or site the last couple of hours. Looks like we're just going to have too crack open those Tri-Foil Trainer kits we just got and do some actual model assembly until the site goes back up.

·
Registered
325 Posts
My last thread update was 5:59AM today. My guess is the server got taken down for maint. Got a hold of Erin, he said it was news to him.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Called and left a message at Chez Lester. Also called Lindas and Johns cell's, but got voice mail. Didn't want to bug 'em more than I already had, so didn't bother leavin' messages there, too. I figure they're out of town and/or trying to enjoy some family time, so ain't pressin' the issue.

:shrug: Back to working on models with "Smallville" playing on my 'puter. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I havent heard anything but I have been working on my 1:350th Titanic. added some little people to it that I made from sculpey. I'm starting to get good at making 1:350th scale people :p I even made a little dog.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts