Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Wonder if no one in the movie gets shot either? LOL

I'm conflicted yet intrigued. I hated The Dukes modernization but liked Starsky & Hutch.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I had sort of a love/hate thing for the original version. It was bad 80's TV, but at least it sort of stood for something when a lot of shows were shooting blanks from more than their guns.

I will have to debate actually spending money to see the new one. I might until I can borrow the DVD from someone and watch it with low expectations so i won't be too disappointed.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Maybe this group can actually hit what they are aiming at. The original team never killed anyone.
Wasn't their fault. Hopefully the new A-Team doesn't have Mini-14's.
It wasn't my cup of tea back then. I was more a fan of Saint Elsewhere and Miami Vice. After seeing the trailer for the movie I'll probably pass on it as well.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I had sort of a love/hate thing for the original version. It was bad 80's TV, but at least it sort of stood for something when a lot of shows were shooting blanks from more than their guns.

I will have to debate actually spending money to see the new one. I might until I can borrow the DVD from someone and watch it with low expectations so i won't be too disappointed.
Red Box is your friend.
I'll be waiting to rent this one.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I'll probably go the Red Box route myself.
I didn't watch much TV in the early to mid eighties. One reason was I didn't have a TV until '82 or '83 and it was a small black & white that I bought at Woolworth's!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Personally, I loved the TV show and never missed an episode. :thumbsup:

I actually had the Mr.T name in HS back in the early 70s before Lawrence claimed it. I suppose I was the caucasian Mr.T.:wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts