Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,274 Posts
My original 1970s Spock is sitting on my monitor as we type.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have the entire original bridge crew and Klingon both in and out of the package. Kirk, Spock and Uhura are signed by Shatner, Nimoy and Nichelle Nichols, respectively. I took them to conventions over the past three years. Also have Dr. Mego's Chekov, Sulu and Romulan. Ain't no way I could afford the original Mego Romulan and Mego never made Sulu or Chekov and I just HAD to complete the original cast!!

So now, Paul's figures are "official". Good for him! He does good work.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Kewel news! I still have a Mego Klingon! While he's not minty-mint, he's still in Very Good Condition. I think I also still have Kirk, Spock and McCoy, but don't recall for sure.... :(

·
Registered
239 Posts
Man, Great news!!! That brings back fond memories of my childhood! I still have Capt. Kirk in the attic of my parents house. These will be a "Must have"! And would look great in my new house! I FINALLY get my den! Thanks for the good news!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
251 Posts
oooooooohhhhh :D they show a nice little Art Asylum WOK Enterprise on there and it says that it will be released on my B-day... might have to buy myself a little gift ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts