Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I am selling off my childhood collection of various cars from all manners of make, model, and color. I hope you enjoy these, as they took me a while to document. If you are interested, you may reply here, or PM/DM me.

I am actively trying to get rid of all of them, so if you want to buy one or two, that's awesome! If you want to buy a bulk batch of 10-20, that's amazing! If you want to buy the entire listing, you will be known as the toy car king!

I thank you for your time.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or requests, don't be afraid to reach out to me.

Please reference this Google Photos Album when browsing this list - Everything should be in order in which it appears here below.

In Original Packaging:
Maisto:
2002 Cadillac Cien Concept Year: 2011 Series: Adventure Wheels Color: Grey / Gray Tampo: Red Tail-lights Base color and Material: Black / Plastic Window Color: Solid Black

Maisto:
DODGE branded coupe-style car, in orange color, with no other markings. Year: 2011 Series: Adventure Wheels Color: Orange Tampo: Silver accents Base color and Material: Black / Plastic Window Color: Clear

Unboxed/Loose Cars:
Matchbox - Rhino Rod - 1994
Hot Wheels - Mustang - 1983
Hot Wheels - Lifted 4x4 Fantasy Car with Mounted Guns - 1988
Hot Wheels - 1983 Custom Corvette - 1988
Cheap No Brand Car - Super Turbo 11 Hatchback / Sedan - 9811000
Hot Wheels - Citrus Groves Orchard Fresh Produce - 1981
Maisto - Metropolitan Heating & Fuel Oil - Gas Tanker
Hot Wheels - Hot Bird - 1977
Hot Wheels - Corvette Stingray - 1975
Hot Wheels - Jaguar XK-8 - 1996
No Brand - Mustang Convertible - 1998
Cheap No Brand Car - Motor Sports 16 Coupe - 9816000
Hot Wheels - Rasta Fruits and Veggies Food Truck - 1983
Hot Wheels - Grey/Orange Transformer - No date
Hot Wheels - Phantastique - 1999
Applause - Days of Thunder - Mello Yello # 51 Cole Trickle - 1990
John Deere 4520 Hiniker Diesel Tractor - 1544SR00
Hot Wheels - M.1 School Bus - 1988
Hot Wheels - Citation X-11 - 1989
Hot Wheels - McD Corp # 5 Drag Car
Unknown T-Top Blue Sports Car (Horse Head logo on hood) - 913
Matchbox - 1999 Chevrolet Silverado - Aqua Center - 1998
Hot Wheels - 1957 Chevy - 1976
Matchbox - Refuse Truck - ColectoMatic Disposal Unit 24 - 1979 / No 36
Hot Wheels - Hot Rod - 1993
Hot Wheels - McD Corp - Drag Car - 1999
Matchbox Jeep 4x4 - US Army Jeep # V-9872-3 - No Date
Hot Wheels - Grain Truck - Fresno Feed Co. - 1983
Cheap No Brand - Rainforest Safari Truck - No Date
Maisto - Ford Econovan - Ambulance Unit # 328 - No Date
Zyimex - P344 Straight Arrow - Dodge Custom Van - No Date
Hot Wheels - Dodge Van - California Cruisin' - 1974
Hot Wheels - Chevrolet Corvette - No Date
Hot Wheels - 1997 Ford F-150 - 1996
Hot Wheels - John Deere Wheel Loader - 1991
Playing Mantis - 1999 Pontiac Firebird - 2000
Cheap No Brand - US Presidential Sedan - No Date
Matchbox - 1:56 - Plymouth Prowler Concept Vehicle - 1995
CPG Prod Corp / Kenner Prod - Shark-fin Vehicle - No 1027 - 1980
Matchbox - 1:80 - Peterbilt Cement Truck - PACE Construction - 1981
Hot Wheels - POISON Pinto - THE THING - 1975
CPG Prod Corp / Kenner Prod - Drag Car - No 1027 - 1980
Team Caliber - Jeremy Mayfield - FORD Taurus Mobil 1 NASCAR #12 - 25th Anniversary - 1999

·
Administrator
37,237 Posts
I moved your thread over into the diecast cars for sale board. Good luck with the sales.

You should use the built in PM (Converstations) instead of your email address on a public forum. There are people out there who just seach for your email address to add to their spam email lists.

Where in the US are you located - to estimate shipping cost or do you have a set rate per car in mind?

Do you have a minimum on each car as well or will it be OBO made?

If someone wants multiple cars what kind of individual paper wrapping/bubble wrap/protection will you use for each car?

Reactions: samace22

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I moved your thread over into the diecast cars for sale board. Good luck with the sales.
Thanks!

You should use the built in PM (Converstations) instead of your email address on a public forum. There are people out there who just seach for your email address to add to their spam email lists.
I'm not too worried about it, because it seems like everyone and their mother already has it anyways, but, to prevent any issues, I have fixed this.

Where in the US are you located - to estimate shipping cost or do you have a set rate per car in mind?
USA, East Coast, Northern Virginia. Shipping cost will be calculated at time-of-purchase using quoting tools from USPS and the customer's address.

Do you have a minimum on each car as well or will it be OBO made?
First Offer is generally how I operate. I highly doubt there will be so much interest in these that multiple offers will come in at once for a single car. My collection isn't that interesting.

If someone wants multiple cars what kind of individual paper wrapping/bubble wrap/protection will you use for each car?
Bubble wrap is available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts