Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been left with a Huge "mint" condition die cast racecars, banks and semi trucks. This was a collection from a man who recently passed away and all his car collection was put in my hands to sell. These are mostly Nascar themed and most are limited editions and some with full pit crew and have the matching semi that was used to haul. Some are car banks with keys like coke trucks, Model t fords, milk trucks and delivery trucks from the 50's. Many display boxes and plexiglass cases " some single some hold 25 to 30. Even a few boxes of the small hot wheel sized cars.

·
Administrator
36,103 Posts
Welcome to the boards @DIECASTCOLLECTION

I posted some information on selling this mans collection in the other thread, but want to use this one to follow up on the double post that occurred.

First off - did you notice the two threads?

If you didnt notice do you remember what happened? Did you have to click on the post reply button more than once? Did you go back and edit your text before you clicked on the post reply? Or something else. We are back tracking this double posting issue and are looking for feedback from users.

What browser are you using? Edge, Chrome, Fire Fox, etc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts