Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SELLERS BEWARE - berwicknitro aka Brad Slusser

Made a Deal March 14, 2007. Brad PM'd me the he "was sending money order the next day by priority delivery". PM'd back that that was OK and to be sure and let me know when the money order was actually mailed. 10 days later ........... no money order, no communications; to me. Made a post looking for Brad, a friend posted that he would get a hold of Brad. Brad PM'd me the next day saying " that the money order was returned undeliverable" ! What did I want to do? I PM'd back with my address, again and to once again let me know when MO was mailed. A few minutes later I receive another PM from Brad that he was MAD at me for posting a thread looking for him and that "that was cool Dude!"

Well, to make a longer story short ..... still no money order and no communication from "berwicknitro aka Brad Slusser"

SELLERS BEWARE!!!

Cecil

·
Registered
487 Posts
Again, I am mad at the way you handled things. Did I scam you in any way? NO!!! Did you send me any product, that I didn't pay for? NO!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

Brad Slusser

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have alot of people too that would commit to buy my stuff and they never did, but I would just brush it off and move on,,,, I did not get scammed no harm no foul. Although I know it sucks, but hey maybe the other party needs the money for some more important things.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BATHALA said:
I have alot of people too that would commit to buy my stuff and they never did, but I would just brush it off and move on,,,, I did not get scammed no harm no foul. Although I know it sucks, but hey maybe the other party needs the money for some more important things.
I understand that situation. So, what's wrong with sending a EM or PM to let me know that there was a change in the Deal? It would have been OK with me. Sounds like you would have done that, me too. It would have been the RIGHT THING TO DO! Cecil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts