Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the newest Precision release C at Target and noticed that the selection of series has changed. For the first two releases of the Precision release and the CARS releases before that, half of each series was in each release. For instance, Precision release A had the Lincoln Futura and Cadillac from Classic Gold R33, while Precision release B had the last two cars from Classic Gold R33, the 1958 Corvette and 1950 Olds.

Precision release C, on the other hand, has all four cars from Classic Gold R34, Modern Muscle R1 and Sixties Sizzle R4. This makes getting the entire series easier if you're the first one into the store, but since there is only one of each car in the case, harder to get a specific car if you're getting the leftovers.

Is change good or bad?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I like it better when the entire release is out, but as you said, you run the risk of missing it all. Hopefully they have enough number-wise to make it equal out.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Was talking with Stack last night and we both agreed. New England seems to be the last part of the country to get the new releases, at least at the big box stores. This thread is kind of a "heads up" for this stuff to start arriving here.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
1974PlyDuster said:
I was looking at the newest Precision release C at Target and noticed that the selection of series has changed. For the first two releases of the Precision release and the CARS releases before that, half of each series was in each release. For instance, Precision release A had the Lincoln Futura and Cadillac from Classic Gold R33, while Precision release B had the last two cars from Classic Gold R33, the 1958 Corvette and 1950 Olds.

Precision release C, on the other hand, has all four cars from Classic Gold R34, Modern Muscle R1 and Sixties Sizzle R4. This makes getting the entire series easier if you're the first one into the store, but since there is only one of each car in the case, harder to get a specific car if you're getting the leftovers.

Is change good or bad?
I equate this to the "glass is half empty/half full" train of thought... it's not whether the glass is half full or half empty, it's that they finally put some freakin' water in the glass at all!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts