Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right about now, everyone was wondering how bad the world
was going to be affected, when the computers didn't recognize 00.
10 freakin' years ago.

Anybody else wondering where those ten years went???? :drunk:
Goes by way too fast.
waaay too fast...

Cheers everyone.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Cheers to you to Dan. It is crazy to think that was 10 years ago. I am only 28 and the years are flying by. WTH am I going to do when they start going faster!

Happy New Year!

Joel White

Mmmm Beer (Corona to be exact)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Wow you're right Dan, it's crazy how fast time goes by.
Doesn't seem that long ago Conan Obrian was doing his "in the year 2000" skit, lol.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Funny - this is what I posted on my face book!!

Make sure you are ready and prepared for this new Y2k scare.... The world is supposed to end ... oh wait, that was 10 years ago!!! Can ya believe 2000 is already 10 years OLD! (I wonder how many people still have their Y2K supplies buried in their garages!!!)

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think 10 years ago I was racing a Hyperdrive 510 at good old MSA in Crossville, TN. Made some good friends from that place! I guess the main thing you take away from it all is the friends that you make along the way.
:thumbsup:
Hotrod

·
Registered
769 Posts
10 years ago I was a$$hole deep in r/c, I was racing year round, everything from oval, think I was running an L30, I went to cleveland that year for the US champs racing both touring and 12th scale, and in the summer I was racing touring electric and gas on asphalt, it was a crazy time but it was a blast, does'nt seem like it has been 10 years. Now its hard to find a weekly club race with 20 people at it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts